- HousingWire Magazine: The ‘Title and Escrow’ Issue April 1, 2023In both the TECH100 winners and this issue’s commentaries from the title space, the consumer is at the center of the conversation.
- Big Purple Dot integrates with ChatGPT for AI-powered customer support March 31, 2023Big Purple Dot said it integrated with ChatGPT to improve customer satisfaction, lead generation, and operational efficiency for clients.
- Massachusetts finally passes RON legislation March 31, 2023Massachusetts Gov. Maura Healey on Wednesday signed legislation legalizing remote online notarizations (RON) to all notaries in the commonwealth.
- MISMO asks for public comment on new servicing transfer catalog March 31, 2023MISMO is seeking public comment on the new MSTC, which was created through a collaboration of the Servicing Transfers Development Workgroup.
- CFPB issues its final rule on small business lending March 31, 2023The CFPB announced this week it has finalized the small business lending rule, which aims to increase transparency while mitigating discrimination.
- Introducing the 2023 HW Finance Leaders! March 31, 2023HousingWire’s Finance Leaders award honors the top finance executives who are driving financial performance, expanding margins, improving liquidity and helping their businesses access the capital markets.
- Ex-Wyndham Capital Mortgage exec launches Cornerstone Home Loans March 30, 2023Donny Kirby discusses the challenges he faces with starting a new mortgage brokerage shop and how he plans to scale his business.
- What will housing credit look like in next recession? March 30, 2023We need to understand the credit channels in the U.S. today and why they’re so different than the period of 2002-2008.
- Homebridge to lay off employees following deal with CMG March 30, 2023Homebridge will lay off 139 employees in June, three months after CMG acquired its retail division, according to a WARN notice filed in New Jersey.
- ICBA, affiliates urge CFPB to improve construction loan disclosures March 30, 2023The ICBA and 42 affiliated state banking associations are urging the CFPB to approve language that allows community banks to test different consumer construction and construction-to-permanent loan disclosures.